Mato Bear Tattoo Native American Pacific Northwest Style Customized All Over Printed Shirt. Categories include product type: hoodie, zipped hoodie, sweater, t-shirts, sweatpants, all products are 3D all overprinted with All Size. This product is about Native American Pattern, Pacific Northwest Style, Mato Bear Tattoo.
With more than 560 federally recognized tribes in the US alone, Native Americans represent a diversity of languages, locations, traditional practices, indigenous knowledge, and spiritual beliefs. Am Style understands their trauma, therefore, we need to do something, through our design, to contribute and spread their messages farther and wider.
- Each item is specially made, so there is no unsold stock that should be destroyed.
- Every item is made only for you, one and the only thing in particular, in this way you can have the best experience ordering here with Am Style.
Reasons to buy
All Artwork is Authentic, Original, and Exclusive. Available through Am Style Design
- We Support Independent Artists. Smaller upcoming artists as well as the more established artists worldwide.
- Less Than 24 Hours Response Time. If you have any questions, concerns, or issues. Reach out to us via our social channels or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cut from our custom-developed, heavy-weight, with 65% high-quality polyester, 35% cotton.
- The Hoodie features a generously sized double-lined hood but is otherwise stripped from the usual, unnecessary details
- Soft and Comfortable Material fabric, good wear experience, easy to carry, skin-friendly breathable, and breathable.
- Good elasticity, not afraid of pulling, tensile strength
- Dye-sublimation printing
- WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side, or dry clean